This is a 10 Ton non-ventilated box van, built for the Ministry of Supply in 1940 by Charles Roberts. It was subsequently registered by the Great Western Railway, No. 85337. It was purchased by a group of members from Royal Ordinance Factory Glascoed and moved to Radstock. When the SARA project there closed, it came to Midsomer Norton and is used for stores.
Somerset & Dorset Railway Heritage Trust
Midsomer Norton Station
01761 411 221
Phones are manned when the shop is open.